Sunday, August 15, 2010

Featured Video: JJ Vicars Take Me Down to Memphis



I want your personal music videos.


These .videos must be of you (solo) or you and your band (Group). The better these videos have been shot, the better. I am looking for videos that have been shot in good lighting , with good sound, shot with a steady hand. These would be videos that you may use on your EPKs, etc


Include your contact in...formation. This would be the information that someone would use if they wanted to contact you for a possible gig offer.


I will post the vids that I receive on my blog at on
Sundays:http://ping.fm/YFtux


I must be able to embed these on this page. So if they appear on Youtube, etc., cool.


I will continue to do this until I stop receiving them.Contact me here on Facebook, or email me at dking (at) crossharpchronicles (dot) com.

No comments: